- By visiting Legends of Fear LLC, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- All visitors will be subject to having their temperature read before entering attractions. Any temperature reading above 100.4° will NOT be able to enter the attraction.
- Due to recent state updates by Governor Ned Lamont, the WEARING OF FACE MASKS IS NOW OPTIONAL while on the property of Legends of Fear. For the safety and enjoyment of all of our attendees, we still ask that you remain courteous and respectful to all staff and patrons. Groups must practice safe social distancing around others in populated areas. Hand sanitizing stations will be provided in various areas around the property.
Any one who is experiencing any of the following symptoms should not attend any events at Legends of Fear:
- Fever or Chills
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- Muscle or Body Aches
- Sore Throat
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
- Nausea or Vomiting
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Legends of Fear LLC will continue to closely monitor and assess the evolving situation and will be diligent about communicating on important issues. Thank you for all your understanding and following these recommended safe guidelines.
Legends of Fear LLC is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all workers, contractors, clients, visitors and members of the public. Hazards and risks to health and safety will be eliminated or minimized following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
Employees of Legends of Fear also have important responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace.
Legends of Fear has taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, other guests, and all employees. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Legends of Fear. Failure to do so will result in removal from our property by management and/or security.
We at Legends of Fear are committed to complying with the publication: COVID-19: Guidance for Businesses and Employers, published by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Ensure the business complies with all legistation relating to COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
- Follow state testing and contact tracing protocols.
- Follow and exceed safe hygiene procedures recommended by the CDC.
- Peform temperature checks on all employees entering the property.
- Continuously and actively disinfect high traffic areas including, (but not limited to) entrance and exits to the event; entrances and exits to all scenes; common touch points outside, inside, and around all scenes.
- Continuously and actively disinfect amenities including, (but not limited to) restrooms, clothing shop, snack bar, photo opportunities, ticketing windows, and sitting areas.
- Eliminate or minimize all workplace health hazards and risks as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Provide information, instruction, training, and supervision to enable all employees to work safely to follow the COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
- Supervise employees to ensure work activities are performed with the utmost safety practices following CDC Guidelines.
- Appoint actor/actress scene leaders to assess and report to management the quality and practice of CDC guidelines, as well as rules set by Legends of Fear.
- Consult with and engage employees on health and safety matters relating to customers, visitors, contractors, and anything else noticed by the staff and customers.
- Provide and perform proper training on the use of appropriate safety equipment and personal protective equipment.
- Participate in the Actor Safety Orientation before engaging in work activity.
- Inform Legends of Fear in the event of a positive COVID-19 test and will not return to work for the remainder of the event season.
- Inform Legends of Fear in the event that they have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Employees must receive a negative COVID-19 test before returning to work.
- Participate in Legends of Fear safety training, including (but not limited to) training before each work shift, after incidents, and whenever the management of Legends of Fear deems necessary.
- Not arrive to work under any circumstances if they are experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms explained by the CDC:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- Arrive at the event with their personal protective equipment, not to be shared with or by anybody else.
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety by following rules and guidelines set by Legends of Fear and the CDC.
- Avoid congregating in groups and engaging with others inside a 6 ft radius without a face covering.
- Follow and exceed safe hygiene procedures recommended by the CDC and Legends of Fear.
- Follow all posted instructions pertaining to COVID-19 health and safety.
- Recognize and report health and safety hazards immediately to scene leaders and management.
- Report all injuries, incidents, and near misses immediately to scene leaders and management.
- Consistently use safety equipment and personal protective equipment as required.
- Immediately report a loss or degradation of personal protective equipment to scene leaders and management. Actors and actresses who lose or wear down personal protective equipment cannot engage in work activities (around staff or customers) until a replacement has been established.
Our goal is to provide a safe and healthy work environment that is free from workplace injury and illness. This will be achieved through the participation, co-operation and commitment of everyone in the workplace. Help keep each other healthy!